Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
ZIYIUI 22 inch 55cm reborn dolls soft silicone vinyl dolls handmade Lifelike simulation doll gift toys real baby will blink and reborn girl baby reborn doll growth partner
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- FBIL-Percussion Set Musical Instruments Enlighten Toys Bells Maracas Glockenspiel Castanets 10PCS with Carrying Cas Wood color and red
- Creative Congreening WM424473 Awesome 80s Party Dinner Plates, 8 ct.
- Monster High Velvet Poster Set
- HBZY Toy Statue Toy Model Game Character Gift Collectible 16CM Collector Doll
- Angry Birds Star Wars 16 Deluxe Plush C3PO
- Generic Baja 5b 16T Teeth
- Yellow walnut color LKLXZD ladder stool Dual-use Pine Wood Ladder Stool 2 Step Non-Slip Tread Step Stepladder Stool,Changing shoes Stool Foldable Climb High Ladder Home Garden Kitchen Tool Staircase Stool,294855cm step
- Q posket Disney Characters -Tinker Bell- Tinker Bell whole set of 2 normal color pastel color
- MATCHBOX Collectibles Coca Cola 1998 Chevy Camaro SS Congreenible Polar Bear Fantasy Edition (1 64)
- Chevron Cars Sally School Bus with Removable Roof by Chevron
- Mayflower Products PJ Masks 5th Birthday Party Supplies Catboy Owlette and Gekko Balloon Decorations
- Generic Climbing Rc Car 4WD 2.4GHz Rock Rally 4x4 Double Motors Bigfoot Car Remote Control Model OffRoad Vehicle Toy 004 Bounce Car
- FidgetGear Aluminum Alloy Steering Assembly Set for 1 7 Traxxas Unlimited Desert Racer UDR bluee
- Amscan Perfect Monster Keychains Rubber 1 x 1 Pack 12 Toys and Games (72 Piece), 48
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...