Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Nightmare Before Christmas Trading Figure Series 1 Extra WELCOME TO CHRISTMAS TOWN 1 by JUN Planning
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Chapter Expansion Pack 5 - Bunker with a View SW
- Hamanaka fashion code Edo out type H773-810-011 (japan import)
- Da Vinci Watercolor Series 1310 Maestro Paint Brush, Size 20
- Haixin 1955 Mercedes 300S simulation alloy car model, scale 1 18
- Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Midnight pink Guest Book
- A Mysterious Mayan Murder - Murder Mystery Game for 8 players
- San-X Sumikko gurashi Super Squishy Plush set( 5items)
- Generic Revo BEE 4800UF PDB with BEC Dual Integrated Board for F4 F7 Flight Control
- Trick or Treat Studios Triffoid
- Viking Drakkar with Embroidered Raven Limited 14 - Model Boat - Wooden Ship by Handcrafted Model Ships
- 8-Pocket Binder - 2x4, Elder Dragon Hide - Black by Legion Supplies
- F0021111, 11x bluee New Main Drive Gear for All TREX TREX 450 RC Helicopters + FS
- LED Light Up Glowing Slingshot Helicopter Flashing Bright Lights (10)
- Lion Brand Yarn 134254 Country Yarn, Quarry, 12.16 x 12.16 x 27.4 cm
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...