The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Trademark Fine Art Drawn to The Sea III by Jennifer Paxton Parker, 14x14
- Luau Glimmerize It Glitter Tattoo Transfer Art Kit for Skin Fabric Plastic Metal Glass by Glimmer Body Art
- 2pcs lot M2 M2.5 M3 M4 Full Screw Thread Stainless Steel Rods 250mm DIY Rods Accessories M4 x 250mm
- Pocket Flash Cards Opposites by Trend Enterprises Inc
- Weighted blanket for kids 50 x60 Inch Dachshund,Hipster Pure Breed Dog Silhouette in a Green Tyrolean Hat Cute Dachshund Puppy,Multicolor all seasons Anti-Static Couch Blanket Travelling Camping Blan
- MDRW-Safety handrailFloor bathroom handrails, old barrier-free bathroom handrail,Yellow
- Revoltech Takeya Series No.009 Hu-Jin
- A Twin Baby Stroller Lightweight and Comfortable Sunshade Folding Stroller (color B)
- CollectA Stegosaurus Toy in Window Box
- Dolls Arias Doll Elegance, Multicoloured (50227)
- World's Smallest Toys Rock'em Sock'em Robots - Stretch Armstrong - GI Joe - Set of 3
- European Style Purple Beige Sofa Cover Plush slipcovers Furniture couchfundas de Sofa capa para Sofa SP4429 purple per pic, 90cm150cm
- Osomatsusan 1 Cosstars Osomatsusan Anime Rucksack Schoolbag Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port and Headphone Jack 3
- Nice but Naughty - 8 Player Murder Mystery Game
- The Street Merchants by SunsOut
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Preiser 10609 THW Clearing the Road by Preiser Workers oqrdhk3563-new toys
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.