The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Pilot DR Drawing Pen 24 Piece Display Black (01 (6), 03 (6), 05 (6), 08 (6))
- Lollipop Toys' Little Princess African American Doll Play Set, 16'' L
- AMERICAN GIRL POLKA-DOT FLATS by American Girl
- gold Yellow 14K Ring 1.65 Grams Polished 15.7 Size
- Max Factory Black Rock Shooter Black gold Saw TV Animation Version Figma Action Figure
- Generic RC Car Upgrade Part Metal Front Steeing Rod Steering Linkage for 1 5 Traxxas XMaxx X-Maxx Red
- Reaper Miniatures Alandin Elf Paladin 03863 Dark Heaven Legends Unpainted Metal
- SCOCICI SuperThick Flannel Warm Sofa or Bed Blanket,Lake House Decor,Trees on Top of The Frozen Lake in The Winter Scenic Forces of Nature Art Print,bluee Brown,39.37 W x 59.06 H
- Shakespeare Theme Chess Pieces Ivory and Red by Berkley
- Boom Stand 2.1X90X Zoom Stereo Microscope w 144 LED Ring Light
- Yatterman Collector Figure Part3 whole set of 2 (japan import)
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Merry 59x79inch=150x200cm Clouday Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket Soft for Kids Girls Boys,Beautiful Flamingo and Tropical Plants Pattern,Lightweight Blankets for Bedroom Living Room Sofa Couch Home Decor,49x59Inch ThrowBlankets Christmascly5008 oqrdhk4953-Blankets
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.