The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Maisto 1966 Chevy Chevelle SS396 1 24 Scale Diecast Model Car Black
- Trademark Fine Art Aversion III by Sisa Jasper, 8x24
- Ghoulia Yelps Monster High Kids Costume
- Ecst Cosplay Wig for Persona 5 Makoto Niijima
- Warmfamily Home Throw Blanket Cars Sports Theme Indy Cars on an Asphalt Road with Motion bluer Formula Race Print Traveling,Hiking,Camping,Full Queen,TV,Cabin50 Wx60 L
- Hornby Scalextric C8511 Track Extension Pack-1x Leap (Ramp Up and Ramp Down) 2 Straight 2 Side Swipes Borders Barriers
- ToySource Doone The Dragon Plush Collectible Toy, 21.5 , Purple
- Dragon Models 1 35 Sd.Kfz. 171 Panther G Late Production Smart Kit
- Dynamic Chad-Valley Super Loop Speedway Track Playset with accompanying HSB Storage Bag
- A 120cmx200cm HLMIN Pure Coton Baby Crawling Mat Super Soft Smooth Touch Foldable Super Thick Anti-slip For Bed Floor (color E, Size 200cmx220cm)
- MAZINGER Z - Sayaka Yumi PVC Statue 27cm white version (SIF EX) by Yamato
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Pack 3 Rhodia Top Staplebound Black Notepads dot 81 in. x 113 4 in. of 4 oqsesf3870-new toys
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.