The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Calico Critters Treehouse Gift Set
- Button Head Screw,M3 x 30
- Universal Size 1 2 3 4 Seater Stretch Sofa Cover Printing Flower Sofa Covers slipcovers Couch Cover Furniture Home Decorations 6397, 4 Seater 230-300cm
- Mario Kart Wii Exclusive Carrera Mario B Dasher Race 3.5 Inch Pull Speed Car
- DEKO Braided Tightly Light Round Wick, 10 mm, 10 m
- King Will GENTLEMAN 8mm Black Tungsten Carbide Ring Green Carbon Fiber Polished Finish Comfort Fit 9
- Ann Lauren Dolls Reborn Baby Girl Doll with Pink Fur Outfit
- Scott Gustafson Snow White 300Pc Jigsaw Puzzle
- Bayer Design 13014AE pram SetTrendy with Doll First Words Baby incl. Accessories, Purple Pink, red
- Princess Leia w Speeder Bike Funko POP x Star Wars - Return of The Jedi Vinyl Figure + 1 Official Star Wars Trading Card Bundle [ 228]
- Chaco Men's Z 2 Classic SandalBlackUS 11 W
- MRXUE Baby Play Mat With Fence Large 48 X 48 ,Baby Carpet For Crawling Predector, Safe & Predective For Infants Tummy Time
- Kehuahsina DIY Wooden Toy Biting TRex Dinosaur 3D Puzzle Best Birthday Gifts for Kids
- Monster High Coffin Bean Frankie Stein Doll by Mattel [Toy]
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
AndyTours Quilt Sports Football on The Green Grass Blanket for and Friends W59 x L31 Winter Family oqsesf3045-new toys
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.