The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Generic Motor A2212 1000KV Brushless Motor with 30A ESC for Quadcopter DIY Model Accessories Parts Multicopter 450X525
- NewPath Learning The SunEarthMoon System Multimedia Lesson, Single User License, Grade 610
- EwaskyOnline Kids Birthday Blanket colorful Letters in Shape of Present Boxes Balloons Cake Graphic Sofa Warm Bed 51 W x 60 L Dark Coral Multicolor
- GBXX Fashion Creative Small Furniture Anti-Slip Stool Footstool shoes Bench Sofa Stool Change shoes Bench Solid Wood Home with Drawer Multi-Function American Stool Multifunction Household Creative
- 374. Thank Heaven For Little Girls Patriotic American Eagle With American Flag Musical Water Globe - Over 400 Song Choices - Hawaiian War Chant (Johnny Noble) - SWISS
- Biological experimental microscope, SHOME high magnification professional optical microscope, portable student microscope, toy gift
- Bridal Wedding Prom Silver Tone Glass Pearl Crystal Barrette Hair Clip Grip - 90mm W
- Scott Road Pro Lady shoes - Women's Gloss White Gloss Black 37.0
- Ikon Collectables Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Rocksteady 12 Resin Statue
- Red Medium Charades Women's Page Boy Pirate Lady Costume Set
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Star Wars Transformers - Darth Tie X1 Starfighter Advanced Vader oqwcxi3657-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.