The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- YuGiOh Herald of Green Light (EOJEN018) Enemy of Justice 1st Editio...
- Deco Art DECADS.13 Americana Decor Stencil Postcard From Paris by DecoArt
- Piko 54778 Expert TXL T3000e Schockemohle Double Pocket Wagon VI
- Zicue Humgoldus Mask Masquerade Prom Mask Chainsaw Cry Simulator Amanda Pig Head Mask Halloween Horror Bloody COS Movie Head Cover
- Vantaso Blankets Christmas Tree and Flamingo Throws Soft for Kids Girls Boys 50x60 inch
- Happy New Year Merry Christmas Landscape Casual Daypack Travel Bag College School Backpack for Mens and Women
- Flatwhite Mens Halloween Hooded Hunter Knight Costumes
- Griffon Enterprises - Ikki Tousen PVC Statue 1 7 Kanu Unchou Damage Light Purple Versi
- Sopeace bluee&White Party Decor Background Wall Wedding Theme Tissue Paper Pom Pom Tissue Poms Paper Garland for Wedding Baby Shower Decoration Bridal Shower bluee First Birthday
- QUARKJK Wifi FPV 720P HD 120 Wide Angle Camera Drone 2.4Ghz GSensor Height Hold Selfie RC Quadcopter RTF Helicopter
- Generic Plastic Chrome Inside beadlocks 2PCS for 1 5 hpi Baja 5b 5t 5sc rc car Parts
- Generic Gptoys S912 9116 2.4G 2WD RC Monster Truck 1 12 45km h Crawler Drift Controle Remoto Bigfoot Speed Waterproof and Shockproof Red
- Punk Rave Women's Gothic Palace Tuxedo Long Coat Jacket Party Dress
- JynXos Wooden Framed Paint By Number Flowers Canvas DIY Painting - Small bluee Flower
- Minichamps 1 18 Lewis Hamilton Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes Showcar 2011
- ZPWSNH Ladder Step Stool Square Mazar Easy To Assemble Dual-use Solid Wood Home shoes Bench Stool, 2 colors Optional Step stool (color White)
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Extension Pack A Extend & Train Set Model Railroad Layout Piece Easy by Hornby Use Improve oqwcxi3747-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.