The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- 2way Body Pillow VOCALOID Vocaloid 2016 Miku snow Miku snowboarding
- [300 pieces] Fresh Pretty Cure Jigsaw Puzzle (26 x 38 cm) Japan by Ensky
- Tamiya 1 14 Knight Hauler Tractor Truck
- Green Cartoon Backpack Personalised Book Bag for School Boys Girls Teenage with Skull Pattern (color Black)
- Miworuna tote bag business bag recruit bags formal bag A4 corresponding job hunting independence bag ladies leather (black)
- Danger Mouse Plush by Danger Mouse
- CMC M-158 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Great Price of Bern, 1952 18 (Green)
- Sofa Cover All-Inclusive Tight Wrap Elastic Stretch Sofa Bed Cover Folding Sofa Towel Slipcover No Armrest Home Decor 06, L Width 55-65cm
- I6 with IA6 Right Laliva Flysky FSi6 FS I6 2.4G 6ch RC Transmitter Controller FSiA6 or FSiA6B Receiver for RC Helicopter Plane Quadcopter Glider Drone (color IA6 Receiver)
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Wang drone, HD professional long-lasting aerial vehicle, four-axis control aircraft, RC helicopter remote Drought-resistant oqwcxi3772-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.