The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Hahn master Rerijion (Japanese version) (japan import)
- Black Panther Marvel Legends Wave 2 Set of 6 Figures (M'Baku BAF)
- Z&D Kids Bikes,High Carbon Steel Bearing Frame Bicycle With Removable Stabilisers And Bottle Holder,Sizes 12'',14'',16'',18,For 3-9-Year-Old Boys And Girls, Send Pump,Inssizetion Tool,Bell,Predector
- Carred Squishable 15 inch - Stuffed Animal by Squishable (104905)
- Imaginext Exclusive DC Super Friends Easter Basket with Mr. Freeze, Batman, The Joker, Joker Car & Freeze Chamber
- High Quality European Printing Elastic Chair Sofa Cover Printing Slipcover Cushion Sofa Case Predection Anti-Dust Sofa Covers 15, Single seat Sofa
- Playmobil Pony Ranch Playset Dressage
- Carhartt Men's Relaxed Fit Five Pocket Tapered Leg Jean B17Darkstone40 x 36
- Farmerly 1pcs Deer Christmas Soft Stretch Sofa Cover Home Decor Spandex Furniture Covers Decoration Covering Hotel Slipcover 58121 L, Two seat
- (24 A , Green) - Kuhn Rikon colori Cucina 24 cm Ceramic Induction Frying Pan, Green
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Digital Servo 9g SG90 for RC Planes Helicopter Parts Steering Toy Motors 50pcs Micro Gear oqwcxi3791-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.