The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Farmerly 1 Pcs Plush Fabric Sofa Cover Towel Solid color European Soft Slipcover Resistant Seat Couch Cover for Living Room Window Mats Green Sofa Towel, 90x160cm 1pc
- Bright Royal bluee Amscan Party Perfect Reusable Plastic Forks Tableware Supplies 240 Pieces Leaf Green
- Wildlife Artists Great White Shark Plush Stuffed Toy
- Ceyue Men's Casual Leather Loafers Breathable Driving shoes-Brown-7
- Cats Tess + Simba On Aida Counted Cross Stitch Kit6.75 X4.75 16 Count Set Of 2
- Mugen Seiki Racing E0179 Rear Lower Suspension Arm
- Handpainted Tea Kettle Steel (Big) Antiqua Black
- The Beginner's Bible for Little Ones Book Bundle with 8 Precious Moments Stuffed Animal Luffie Lamb
- 14k Yellow gold-Bonded Sterling Silver Figaro Link Bracelet 8.5
- BQLZR 13.2x6.5x1.9cm Navy bluee Aluminum Alloy Front Lower Suspension Arm F112279 for FS RC1 5 Off Road Car Largefoot Car Pack of 2
- WXFO Toy Statue Toy Model Exquisite Ornament Decoration Crafts Birthday Gift 19CM Anime model (color Pink)
- WLtoys V911S RC Helicopter spare parts propeller motor gear rod clip Swashplate servo Receiver charger Control shell shaft etc 1pcs Swashplate
- Kraft leather craft for SK engraved SKC431 846115
- A.P. Tony McCoy Signed Framed 16x12 Photo Autograph Display Jockey Memorabilia COA
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Old English Font Tattoo Pro Stencils - Graffiti Letters Set oqwcxi3854-Accessories
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.