The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Pnizun - luxury Pet Outdoor Backpack Large Dog Adjustable Saddle Bag Harness Carrier For Traveling Hiking Camping [Black L]
- ZeHui Replacement Spare Parts for Hubsan H501S X4 AIR H501A Quadcopter,Legs Landing Gear Gimbal Mount Camera Holder Bracket Propeller RC Drone Replacements Accessories
- Vicfun Hobby Set B Badminton Set Yellow Black by Vicfun
- VIMMUCIR Home Decor Sugar Skull colorful Blanket Soft Warm Throw Blankets for Bed Sofa Lightweight Travelling Camping 50 x 60 Inch for Kids Adults
- Puzzle House Cartoon Jigsaw Puzzle, Animation Toy IQ Development Value Bundle, Perfect Cut & Fit, 48 100 Pieces Boxed Photography Toys Game For All Age Kids 510
- Charlie Bear Chutney Leopard Plush 39cm (15.5 )
- Black 38 BESSKY Women Fashion Outdoor Casual Lace-Up Sports shoes Run Breathable shoes Sneakers
- Deflecto Caddy Organiser, Plastic, Transparent
- 5x5M LPKH Tarpaulin Tarpaulin Waterproof Heavy Duty - Home & Garde White Tarp Builders Waterproof Ground Sheet Cover (Size 3x3m)
- Good Smile Company Fate Apocrypha Rider of 'Black' Astolfo Nendgoldid Figurine
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Headliner 43 Alpine Renault A110 1800 ( 1973 Tour de Corse 5) 1 oqwcxi4336-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.