The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Ben 10 - 20cm Metamorfigure - Wildmutt
- Disney WreckIt Ralph Exclusive Snowanna Rainbeau Racer
- ColourLife Cute Cat with Flower Pink Hearts Soft Bed Blanket Throw Cozy Warm Flannel Fleece Blanket for Kids Women Bed Sofa Couch Beach 50x60 inches
- Decorative Objects Home Decorations, Iron Retro for Home Decoration Gifts 1pc
- Maritime Self-Defense Force destroyer Kirishima (DDG-174) Folding Containers
- Associated 316 Reedy LiPo 2S 7.4V 5000mAh 65C, 316
- Redcat Racing SH 28 Engine
- Plan Toys 60840 Fire Station
- greypner Brushless Control + T 35 G3.5 ESC HoTT
- White FDSjd Adult Scooter Two-Wheel Collapsible 200MMpu Wheel Four-Speed Height Adjustment Thickened Scooter (color White)
- Madame Alexander, Rainbow Brite Cloth Doll, Rainbow Brite Collection, Storyland Collection - 18
- Farmerly 2018 New Creative Floral Sofa Cover Synthetic Hair slipcovers fundas de Sofa sectional Couch Covers Home Textile Sofa Towels dec 17, 110mul210cm
- JINX Minecraft Creeper Enderman Cardboard Head
- Rear Knobby Tires for 1 5 hpi rovan km Baja 5b ss rc car Gas Parts
- USAF Air Force Stealth Cycling Jersey by Primal Wear Men's Short Sleeve by Primal
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Marvel Namor & Hammerhead Shark Showdown Legends oqwcxi4350-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.