The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Toy Shop D-1000-350 of the evening 1000 piece (japan import)
- Yu-Gi-Oh - Rare Value (FOTB-EN033) - Force of the Breaker - 1st Edition - Ultimate Rare
- Zicue Stylish Charming Bracelet Exquisite Ornaments Large hole bead bracelets DIY style bracelet bracelet can be used for bracelet
- Pokemon PM06 Meowth mascot stuffed height 11cm
- Universal Four Seater Slipcovers Sofa Tight Elastic Full Sofa Cover for Living Room Covers for Corner Sofas Furniture Predector 3, Single Seater
- Wild Republic Box Movable Mermaid Playset
- Escape the world awaits ... Venice, 1000 Piece Puzzle
- Sizzix Bigz DieHolly, Steel Wood Plastic, Multicolour, 17.3 x 14 x 1.9 cm
- YuGiOh Elemental Hero Plasma Vice (GLASEN037) Gladiators Assault 1s...
- JIA LIANG Baby Play Mat, Double Sides Foam Play Mats for Infants, Extra Large Portable Crawling Mat Use for Indoor & Outdoor,A,150 200 1cm
- Large Brown Men's Horus God Of The Sky Costume
- TNA Wrestling Deluxe Impact Series 7 Action Figure Velvet Sky by Jakks Pacific
- YOTA HOME Table Runners European Style Silk Table Flag Coffee Table Flag Bed Flag Placemat Simple And Modern Tablecloths (color 11, Size 35 180cm)
- Hasbro Transformers Platinum Edition Optimus Prime Figure 2015 Year of The Goat
- Ptepinkur Dinosaur Tooth Fossil .950 inch 100 MYO w Display Box SDB 14116 11o
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
19x19 magnetic King (japan import) Go oqwcxi4353-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.