The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- 2 and Ball Nakayama Formula Cailleux Vessel (Neck Shoulder For) Strength Function With
- Laliva 1PC Aluminum Pulley Triangle A B Type Single Double Slot Drive Wheel for RC Model High Pressure Pesticide Piston Pump (color B Single 19mm 150mm)
- ALAZA Home Decor Winter Snow Red Fox Christmas Blanket Soft Warm Blankets for Bed Couch Sofa Lightweight Travelling Camping 60 x 50 inch Throw Size for Kids Boys Women
- Elegantstunning Remote Control Military Truck 4 Wheel Drive Off-Road RC Car Model Remote Control Climbing Car Gift Toy bluee car Box Package
- VERSABAR VXH-1 Handi-CLAMP Multi-Thread Base HOT Dipped galvanised 1 BX
- Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere - Horizon Ariadust Full Graphic T-shirt (White) (L)
- Zoomy far EU Style Beige Floral Jacquard Terry Cloth Sofa Cover Plush Slip for Winter canape capa para Sofa SP3642 Free Shipping Beige per pic, 70cm120cm
- Scott Brown Signed Photo Framed 16x12 Display Celtic Autograph Memorabilia COA
- Red Cup Pong American Flag 8' Beer Pong Table
- OluKai Walino shoes - Men's Kona Coffee 9.5
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Summer Cooling Geometric Pattern Mat Rattan Sofa Cover Breathable Non-Slip Modern Home Textile Towel for Sizes color 1, 70x210cm 30 Sofa oqwcxi4357-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.