The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Dollhouse Miniature 1 12 Scale Pine Adirondack Table T4228
- Simba Disney Princess Snow White Standard 3316
- Deco 79 19089 Adorable Turtle Magnifier, 11 W x 2 H
- Lais Jigsaw Ireland mountains lake 2000 pieces
- AndyTours Weighted Blanket for Kids，Christmas,Sacred Floral Winter Red Bird Hat and Scarf on Blooming Tree Nature Inspired, Green White,Weighted Blanket for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x70
- KFZ Flower Leaf Printed Bed Set BeddingSet Includes Comforter Cover Fitted Sheet Pillowcases Twin Full Queen Sheets Set Plant Design for Kids Adult 4pcs (You Me, Grey, Twin 60 x80 )
- Throw Blanket，Heels and Dresses,Shopping Themed Doodle Items Princess Beauty Hearts and Stars Girls Room,Multicolor,Sofa Super Soft, Plush, Fuzzy Microfiber Throw Reversible,Comfy 35 x60
- Miniature 1 2-Inch Scale 5-Pc. White Wire Patio Set Sold at Miniatures
- Generic Exhaust Pipe Tuned Pipe for 1 5th RC Gas Model Car for HPI Baja,DDM Pipe
- Modern Stripes Printing Sofa Cover Elastic Slip-Resistant Removable Tight Wrap Slipcovers Single Two Three Four-Seater 1PC color 2, 4seater 235-300cm
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Aurora World Sweet and Softer 12 Brash Badger by AURORA oqwcxi4363-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.