The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Hatsune Miku racing ver.2015 Microfiber Sports Towel 3
- Punch Bunch Magnum Power Punch Aide
- The Secret Life of Pets 1 Inch Micro Clip On Chloe by Secret Life of Pets
- USOPHIA Anemone Flower 4 Pieces Bed Sheets Set Twin Size, Floral Pattern with Bouquet of bluee Flowers Delicate Victorian Design Floral Duvet Cover Set, Night bluee White
- Rider drive Mach driver flame & Shin Gow Ax & Shifutoka 17 storage case (case body only)
- HHQ Wood Step Stool Two-step Ladder Simple Foot Kitchen, 3 colors (color Red)
- Super gold Standard Card Sleeves 80ct. by KMC Sleeves
- Trademark Fine Art Vintage Farmhouse Sign I by June Erica Vess, 10x19
- P Prettyia 55cm Lifelike Silicone Baby Doll Costumed Newborn Girl Kid Learning Toy bluee
- PUMA PUMA Drift Cat Ultra Reflective driving shoes sneakers white 363814-03 25.5cm
- Cosplay Boots shoes for Sailor Moon Venus Mina
- Kids bulky Santa (japan import)
- Faller 222211 Concrete Mixing Plant Kit III
- Jumbo Jane Bear 36 inch Teddy Bear by Nat and Jules (5004700647)
- Comolife Marking Pins With Bells for Sewing 20 pins Size Length 1.67 in Thickness 0.23 in Made in Japan
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Qing MEI Wall-Mounted Pine Deciduous Table Folding Table Dining Table Computer Table A++ (Size 70 40cm) and Kitchen oqwcxi4386-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.