The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- FlashPad 2.0 - Red Model
- Walthers Trainline 40' Plug-Door Track Cleaning Boxcar New Haven 36833
- Round feet GLJ Folding Lounge Chair Lunch Break Couch Office Bed Recliner Back Lazy Chair Chair Balcony Beach Chair Folding Chair (color Flat Feet)
- SPORTSSTUFF 571532 Four Person Towable Rope,Length = 60 Feet (18.3 meter)
- 333. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Jingle Jumbles – Monkey See Monkey Do Musical Water Globe - Over 400 Song Choices - Old Spinning Wheel - SWISS
- Ultra Pro Accessories D&D Owlbear Gamer Pouch
- Lais Jigsaw Kylemore Abbey Ireland 2000 pieces
- SUABO Luxury Blanket Christmas Decor Throw Blanket Lightweight Soft Warm Cozy Plush Bed Blanket 60 x 50 Inches Happy Penguin Design
- Red Goolsky Killerbody 48646 Nissan Skyline (R34) Finished Body Shell Frame for 1 10 Electric Touring RC Racing Car DIY
- Wall-Mounted Table- Foldable greenical Ironing Board Ironing Table Reinforcement Large Easy and Convenient Multi-color Optional Ladder (color 6)
- SG Education HLX T22040 Helix T Square, Pine Wood, A2
- Anjos Raining Clouds bluee Simple Brief Polyester Microfiber Duvet Cover Set Bedsheet Pillowcases Bedding Set 3pc Twin Size 61 x80 (155x205cm)
- Bruder MB Arocs Winter Service with Plow Blade
- Trantrip Gundam Char Costume Set Mens Free
- 17Key Mini Accordion Musical Toy for Educational Musical Instrument
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Ranka Lee Dharma Seminar Ver. [Theatrical Feature Macross F Void Diva -Itsuwari no Hime ] Chara Beste lottery G Award separately Kyun Uta oqwcxi4480-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.