The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Pretty Pale Yellow Floral Diamante Personalised Evening Reception Invitations Invites & Envelopes
- Trademark Fine Art Florison 43 by Alan bluestein, Black Matte, Wood Frame 11x11
- ArtWall Pamela J. Wingard's Abstract Floral Red Aqua 2 Removable Wall Art Mural, 18x18Inch
- Safavieh Courtyard Collection CY19063103 bluee and Natural Indoor Outdoor Area Rug, 2 feet by 3 feet 7 inches (2' x 3'7 )
- School Rumble Tsukamoto Tenma 1 8 PVC Figure (Good Smile Company) (japan import)
- 2 Girl's Dresses with Accessories Sold Together - bluee and Pink Dresses (Japan Import)
- color01 60 x60 QINYAN-Home Super Soft Lightweight Blanket (60 x60 ) Lightweight Bed or Couch Blanketcolorful Abstract Dandelion Flowers with Cute Hearts Inside Floral Cartoon Romantic Artwork Multicolor.
- DC Collectibles Comics Cover Girls Black Canary Statue
- Svetanya Slipcovers Sofa Tight wrap All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant sectional Elastic Full Sofa Cover Towel 20184430, XL 235-300cm
- Lottery Rider series Kamen Rider W-most (double) Kessen Hen [Cyclone Joker Extreme Big mask award] with a box (japan import)
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Model Car Mercedes - Mercedes 190SL Retro Model 1 18 Analog Die Cast Alloy Toy Car Model LBYMYB Classic oqwcxi4483-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.