The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Japan Airlines (89-03) MD-11 Airplane Miniature Model Plastic Snap-Fit 1 200 Part AMD-01100H-016
- Bloomerang 2pcs lot A+ Quality cdp TCS cdp Green Single CDP with blueetooth Single PCB 2016.00 Newest for Cars Trucks OBD2 Scanner
- Sale 1pc 1 50 27cm Cadeve Engineering Trailer Forklift Flatbed Truck Carrier Vehicle Simulation Model Alloy car Gift Toy
- G.I. Joe Hall of Fame Red Ninja Mission Gear
- Black 3721.296.7CM Bookcase floor rack multi-functional assembly study locker flower stand living room storage cabinet gift (color WOOD COLOR, Size 37 21.2 96.7CM)
- Zndz Solid Wood Simple Round Wooden Bench, Living Room Door Replacement shoes Bench, Kitchen Outdoor Leisure Chair, Piano Stool
- John N. Hansen Hoberman Sphere Expanding Universe Glow
- Generic Increase Price Next Month JJRC H31 Waterproof 2.4g RC Drone Helicopter Quadcopter with WiFi HD Camera V syma x5sw x5uw Green H31 No Cam 5b
- Robot Spirit Doraemon 2011 Movie Copy Robot No.1 Action Figure
- Register Shipping 4pcs lot DYS Samguk Series Wei 2207 2300KV 2600KV 3-4S Brushless Motor for RC Model Multicopter Spare Parts 2207 2300KV wei
- Most lottery premium Macross F F Award Kyun Chara all four set
- XX Wow！ Fool's gold Dig It Out Excavation Kit Toys
- CAYYOU DIY picture oil painting by numbers wall decor painting on canvas for home decor two kitty, Framed, 50x60cm
- StealStreet SSWJHE24821 Your Cross, Clear Holy Cards
- Isobe IsoHyoe story iso Samurai stuffed
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Green & White Stripy Deco 16th Personalised Birthday Party Invitations oqwcxi4493-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.