The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Geometric Printing Sofa Cover Stretch Elasticity All-Inclusive Sofa Slipcover Single Two Three Four-Seater Sofa Cover Predector color 20, 2seater 145-185cm
- color09 50\ Weighted Blanket for Kids Dark bluee,Oriental Round Ornate Mandala Lace Style Authentic Eastern, Dark bluee purple bluee Coconut Throw Lightweight Cozy Plush Microfiber Solid Blanket 50 x60
- Fan Room DX Accessory Set
- Wells Street by Lang Ahoy Puzzle by Susan Winget, 1000 Piece by Perfect Timing Puzzles
- J.N.R. Electric Locomotive Type EF640 (Fourth Edition) (Model Train) (japan import)
- HsgbvictS Poker Puzzles & Magic Cubes Creative PVC Poker Waterproof Table Game Playing Cards Magic Trick Party Favor - Red
- Walkera Rodeo 110 Mini Lndoor Racing Drone F3 Controller
- Ultraman Orb DX dark ring
- Bumper BF89 Women Mix Media Quilted Strap Riding Boot - Dark Brown (Size 8.5)
- Embracejapan GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- Sol Badguy PVC Figure (1 8 Scale)
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
PJ Masks Collectible 5 pack Figures oqwcxi4503-Play Figures
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.