The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Former Soviet Union 300 different stamps baltic States (Stamps for collectors)
- [Front birth canal Ecrin] Omotesando Lecrin Akoya (with adjuster) pearl necklace and earrings set of 2 8.5-9.0mm74367
- Premium Textile Canvas 120 x 80 cm Landscape Street Artist with Puppet Theatre
- Retro Scotland Plaid 3 Pieces Luxury Duvet Cover Set Christmas Theme Bedding Sets Bedroom Decoration Ultra Soft Bed Set with Zipper, 1 Duvet Cover and 2 Pillow Shams
- LEGO DC Super Hero Girls 41232 Super Hero High School
- Barbie Sydney Opera House 12 Doll Pink Label Dolls of the World Landmark Collection by Mattel
- Black Creations Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End 5 Movie Poster Canvas Picture Art Print Premium Quality A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 (A0 Canvas (30 40))
- Black Creations Train 5 Poster Canvas Picture Art Print Premium Quality A0 A1 A2 A3 A4 (A0 Canvas (30 40)) (A0 Canvas (30 40))
- Magic Marine Pro Pads Hiking Pads
- Hana 1.8L of enlightened ink (japan import)
- Volcano EPX 1 10 Scale Electric Monster Truck
- ArtWall 0ant048a1418p Jolina Anthony's Midnight Marsh, Removable Wall Art Mural 14x18
- JSMeet CYSS0650 Large 55Kg HV High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo for RC Car Boat Airplane HPI Rovan Km Baja 5B 5T
- EMAX ES08MD 08MDII Digital Servo Micro Servo Motor 12g Torque 2kg Mini Metal Gear for RC Helicopter RC Plane RC Airplane
- DUWEN Model Car Ferrari Sports Car Model 1 24 Emulation Alloy Car Model Collection Ornaments Model Car Boy Gift (color RED)
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
TRC Baja Folding Chair, Bronze Super-Soft Recreation oqwcxi4526-Pools & Water Fun
Easy-to-clean and keep sanitized
Two accessory holders
Comes in Bronze
Metal frame with steel-reinforced arms
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.