The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- GXJ Fake Pregnant Silicone False Belly Real Feel Soft Silica 8-10 Months,4400g Costume Cosplay,Skincolor,M
- D DOLITY Camera WiFi FPV Quadcopter Smart Altitude Hold Hover 2.4G 6-Axis Gyro Drone - Green
- JUSTYOU Laptop Bag Backpack 15.6 Inch 14 17 Backpack Men and women Student Leather Backpack Outdoor Tourism
- Amscan Smallfoot Party Supplies Pack for 16 Guests - Straws Dinner Plates Luncheon Napkins Table Cover and Cups
- Robot Serial Bus Intelligent Servo, Feetech SCS40 Servo, 40kg cm Torque, All Metal, Coreless, Data Feedback Function
- 6PCS M6 Thread Aluminum Spacers Column Pillar Standoff for DIY RC Drone Model 10 12 15 20 25 30 35 40 45 50 60 70 80 90 100mm 80mm
- Reebok Infant Toddler Classic Leather SneakerWhite Light Grey7 M US Toddler
- BELAGIO BRSY-21-11 Belagio Enterprises Iron-On Rhinestone Jewel Trim
- PP21 (2.70 2.80 mm) Swarovski Crystals 1170414 Round Stones 1088 SS 34 TOPAZ F, 144 Pieces
- Fabric Solid Wood Stool Simple Modern Living Room Creative Short Stool Small Stool 40 30 27cm Chairs & Seats (color Green)
- KUBRICK Kubrick Star Wars Series 1 BOBA FETT ( Normal Version)
- Team Associated 7986 GT2 PosiLock Quick Change Dogbone
- Gentle Giant Marvel Venom Animated Statue
- 1500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Farm Auction by Joseph Holodook
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Playmobil NEW SEALED 3254 Raststatte oqwcxi2218-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.