The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Trademark Fine Art Birch Line Ii by Jennifer goldberger, 14x14-Inch
- Laliva 3k Carbon Plate Panel 0.5 1 1.5 2 3 Full Carbon Fiber Plate Panel Sheet Plain Twill Weave Glossy Matt Surface - (color 1 point5mm Matte)
- Farmerly Universal Stretch Sofa Slipcovers Furniture Covers for Sectional Couch Angular Sofa Armchair Cover Single Double Three Four Seat 14, 2 Seater
- Transformers Prime Beast Hunter Optimus Prime
- Party Queen series fork No.6705
- 3dpink db_94002_2 Oregon, Sparks Lake Camping Near Bend US38 RER0030 RIC Ergenbright Memory Book, 12 by 12
- Flameer 2pcs Metal RC Car Front Rear Wheel Axle for 1 10 Axial Wraith, RC Truck, Replacement Parts
- Zobmondo Would you Rather - Pocket Travel Version - Twisted, Sick and Wrong by Zobmondo
- DENY Designs Kal Barteski Carpe Diem Woven Rug, 2 by 3Feet
- Butterflies Duo Cross Stitch Kit
- Venetian ladies dress coat red and gold L
- Little Busters Ecstasy Mug Kudryavka ver.2 (japan import)
- The Ultimate Soldier Xtreme Detail Operations Market Garden Corporal Sutherland
- Jtt Scenery Products Professional Series Green Jacaranda, 1
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Good Smile Company G90264 Nendgoldid Figure Yamanbagiri Kunihiro oqjfro6338-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.