The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Reborn Baby Doll Silicone 10inch 26cm Waterproof Toy bluee Boy
- Laliva 2PCS 3K D16mm Tared 650 690 680PRO Carbon Fiber Folding Tripod Tube Folded Landing Gear Pipe for Qudacopter Drone
- CuteBoy Burst B-96 Strike GOD Valkyrie.Mugen with Launcher + Grip Set Top Kids Toys
- Vilac 16 x 9 x 9 cm Red Pull Along Racing Car by Vilac
- WWE Raw Deal InsurreXtion Starter Deck The Crippler Chris Benoit
- Plush fabirc Sofa Cover 1 2 3 4 Seater Thick Slipcover Couch sofacovers Stretch Elastic Cheap Sofa Covers Towel wrap Covering Cream, 2 seat 145-185cm
- Generic Baja Side Tune Pipe,Exhaust Pipe for 1 5th RC Gas Model Car for Baja +
- Main chassis (EVOLVA M3) FM631 (japan import)
- Zhoyea Durable DoubleSided Tattoo Practice Skin Dummy Practical Tattoo Exercise 20Pcs
- Generic Enron 4P RC 1 10 Rock Crawler 1.9 Beadlock Wheels & 96MM Tires Gmade D90 SCX10 Grey
- Generic Premium X 1 43 V-W Super Beetle 1973 Congreenible Metallic bluee PRD531 Diecast Models Car Limited Edition Collection
- GI Joe Ninja Force Dice Cobra BoStaff Ninja Action Figure
- AMAV Toys 12452 Amav Toys Fancy Earrings & Braids Kids DIY Kit, Multicolor (Pack of 10)
- Trademark Fine Art Venice Skyline Navy
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
BARBIE and The MAGIC of PEGASUS Magical Cloud KINGDOM 20+ Pieces PLAY SET Flying PONIES & LIGHTS (2005) by Mattel w oqkech3598-New toy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.