The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Fashion goldfish Brooch pin Badge pin Brooch pin Badge Large Decorative Fashion Women Girls Temperament Coat Dress with Jewelry
- PUSITI Easter Egg Toys Surprise Eggs with Toys Inside 30 Toys Filled 2.5 Inch Eggs in 10 Inch Egg for Kids Toddlers Learning Toys Education for Boys and Girls
- Daron Skymarks Air France Concorde Building Kit, 1 250 Scale
- LsWOW Sofa Blanket Kids Birthday,Cat and Dog Domestic Animals Human Best Friend Party with Cupcake and Candle, Multicolor Warm & Hypoallergenic Washable Couch Bed Throws 60 x62
- Red orange Lily Personalised Wedding Stationery Save The Date Cards
- Trademark Fine Art Treasures from The Sea Indigo III by Danhui NAI, 14x14
- I Say, Holmes Second Edition - The Case-Solving Card Game by Victory Point Games
- Beck 55.5 x 23.5 x 25.5 cm Tool Shed (Multi-Colour)
- Tinker Bell Lunch Napkins 16ct
- African American Baby Dolls Reborn Baby Dolls Boy 22 African American Silicone Baby Reborn Dolls...
- Generic upgrate Part CNC Metal Rear Shock Tower Set for 1 5 Scale rc car HPI Rovan Baja 5B 5T 5SC
- Blast Fighter 2 body competition set bluee & White
- Bruder Fire Helmets Fireman, Red
- Harrows Power Pt. 90% Tungsten, Moveable Pt. for Reducing Bounce Outs, Steel Tip 23G 58331
- Official Black Panther Premium Laptop Backpack with Metal Badge Superior Quality
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
USA Parachute Bazooka Teams Miniatures by Battlefront oqmife5623-new toys
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.