Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Plush Toys, Cute Plush Toy Pigs, Doll Sleeping Pillows, Birthday Gifts, Pig Year Mascots, Multiple colors And Sizes, Best Gift (color bluee, Size 50cm)
- Toy Pineapple Hand Grenades with Sound Effects - 8 Pack
- Disguise Power Rangers Deluxe Pink Ranger Mighty Morphin Costume for Kids
- Wall Coaster Extreme Stunt Set
- KALIFANO 3 Gemstone Globe with Marine bluee Opalite Ocean with Bright Silver Contempo Stand
- Lakeshore Spiral Art Design Center
- Toy Figurine Toy Model Anime Character Collection Souvenir 21.5cm JSFQ
- Smallbeefly 17th Birthday Digital Printing Blanket Rainbow colord Seventeen Years Old Party with Fireworks Polka Dots Print Summer Quilt Comforter 62 x60 Multicolor
- Oopsy Daisy Hello Turtles Stretched Canvas Wall Art by Jennifer Mercede, 30 by 30Inch
- Lais Jigsaw bulldog 2000 pieces
- Floral Canvas Wall Art Bedroom Home Decorations Vintage pink Flowers Bouquets Spring Season Theme Dots Green Leaves Artwork Wall Decor 16 x24 x3pcs purple bluee Green White
- Flowers Plant White Poppy Painting Art Painting Picture Photo Wooden Rectangle Frame Home Wall Decor Gift
- Crystal Productions CP5561CD Art Concepts Elem & Prin CD
- blueeShirt Hawaiian The Monkey Collectible Toy, blueeshirt, 23
- The Smurfs - Deluxe Smurf Costume - ADULT X-LARGE Fits Up To 44 -46 Jacket
- Pop Rocks The Beatles-Ringo Starr
- Brom's Stickmen Series 1 Set A Girl And Mini Alien
- NCAA Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets 4-Pack Temporary Tattoos
- Dr Who Allien Attax Starter Pack
- ZHAOXIANWEI Anime Statue Toy Model Movie Ring Pacific Revenge Wanderer Character Toy Statue Souvenir Collectibles Crafts 17CM
- Bingo Games for Adults Set
- Blesiya Green Princess Portable Playhouse Indoor & Outdoor Kids Play Tent Castle Toy
- COLORSUM Geometric Decor Soft Plush Throw Blanket 50x80 inch Printed Flannel Fleece Blanket for Bedroom Living Room Couch Bed Sofa White Lines bluee Triangle Shape
- Woodland Scenics Premium Trees Sweetgum 4 by Woodland Scenics
- Star Wars La Guerra de las Galaxias C-3PO Star Wars Basic Figure C-3PO [ German version ]
- Trademark Fine Art Indigo Horizon I by Studio W, 14x14
- IndianShelf Handmade 16 Piece Multicolor Necklace Home Decor Dresser Knobs Wardrobe Cabinet Pulls
- Brain Benders 3D Puzzles Solid Wood 3 Different Cardinal
- 1000 Piece Aim Puzzle gurus autumn deepens Kurobe Gorge Railway (50x75cm)
- Hot Wheels Monster Jam Rev Tredz SpiderMan Vehicle by Hot Wheels
- Bachmann Trains Pennsylvania Yellow Ball 180658 Bethlehem Steel 100 Ton Three-Bay Hopper-Ho Scale
- BRIO 33527 Freight Goods Truck by BRIO
- 1 24 Lexus LS460L Back Place Separate Seat Spec
- Holiday Jumbo coloring & Activity Book (Santa Cover)
- 30X45X40CM ZHAN Tiao Modern Minimalist Style Iron shoes Stool Thickening mat Metal Stool Clothing Store shoes Stool (Size 30X45X40CM)
- Modern Sofa Cover All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant Cheap Sofa Towel Elastic Corner Sofa Sectional Covers Spandex Sofa Slipcover 1PC Burgundy, Four Seater
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...